5.4.11

New Theme!

After 2 years with the current theme, I finally gave in and went to blogger's new template manager. In the end, I think it's for the better, though I had to do quite a bit of playing with it to get something I liked, and even now I'm not sure I'm completely pleased with this (I think the title is difficult to see). I should be able to have fun changing the background imagery from now on depending on the season, however, which could be a little side bit of amusement. Never fear, though, it'll still be the same old East and West of it, regardless of stylistic changes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the title is a bit hard to make out, but I like the change. :) I switched mine up a little while back, too. It was time for that.

Benjamin said...

I would certainly put a solid banner behind you title. Perhaps a light, earth-tone green? Maybe add a symbol on the far left, a Celtic cross or something? Just some ideas...

The rest of it looks awesome!

Fenton McKnight said...

Still looking into options. I don't want to go completely solid, and I like the idea of an icon/symbol, but for now I've simply changed the picture to a different black and white which should allow the title to show up better until I find one (or take one) that I really like.